Who is it for?
Beginners and the moderately advanced
You will receive a total of six months of online support via the Craft Master app. On average, participants take around two to three months, depending on how intensively they learn.
Permanent Makeup Artist
PhiAcademy certificate with your name on it and a personalized logo; listing on the Phi World Map, which shows all certified Artists. You will also have the opportunity to advance within the PhiAcademy from Artist to Royal Artist, Master Assistant, and so on.
* The Phi method is an innovative form of permanent makeup: In contrast to conventional methods, unique shading techniques are used to create special results. PhiContour online training is perfect for all those with initial or advanced experience who would like to hone their craft and fine-tune specific aspects.
Content and scope
- Perfect permanent makeup using the (Phi)Contour method* for lips and eyes: Learn unique shading techniques and variations.
- 25 tutorials, 13 levels (consisting of 6 levels covering eyeliner, 6 levels covering lip technique, exam), in which you will learn the technique step by step.
- Introduction, hygiene
- Dermatology, contraindications
- Colors and their impact
- How do I choose the right color?
- Handpiece use and line drawing, needle skills
- Preparation and aftercare
- Chapter on lips/optimizations, dos and don’ts
- Chapter on eyeliner/optimizations, dos and don’ts
- Eyeliner technique, step by step
- Lips technique, step by step
- Stretching techniques
- Everything you need to know about anesthesia
- Healing story/diary of a client
- Videos: pre-drawing techniques, pigmentation techniques, step-by-step work on a live model
This technique can be used to create a wide range of styles from natural looks through to extraordinary results. You will learn which eyeliner is designed for particular eye shapes and individuals.
Decorative eyeliner technique: Not every eye is suited to decorative eyeliner. This technique can be used to make eyes appear larger and also enhance the individual’s expression. Pigments can be applied to the upper and the lower lid. People who don’t have much time for makeup but still want to leave the house looking their best stand to benefit from this treatment in particular. The characteristic feature of this decorative eyeliner is its shape, because it embellishes and beautifies the eyes. The PhiContour technique can also be used to create the most delicate eyeliner styles, such as babyliner or lash line enhancement.
PhiContour baby eyeliner technique: Baby eyeliner is a very subtle eyeliner. The eyes are emphasized, sparkle, and appear larger. This type of eyeliner – also called lash line enhancement – is suitable for every eye shape and can be used to great effect in cases of diminishing elasticity or where the client has expression lines. This technique can be used to apply pigment to the upper and the lower lid margins. This eyeliner often serves as a base for other pigmentation techniques, such as decorative eyeliner or shading techniques.
This technique can be used to create a wide variety of styles. Depending on the individual, natural-looking results or even extraordinary makeup effects are possible. In the case of richly colored, full lips, mesmerizing lipstick effects can be achieved using this technique. On the other hand, where lips are fully shaded in delicate nudes, they look very natural. Depending on the natural pigmentation of the lips, the color choice, and the intensity of the shading, the result can range from natural to intense. The PhiContour Lips technique can also be used to correct imbalances and instances of asymmetry and to conceal relatively small scars and uneven coloring.